Tag ur friends
The main purpose of this pic is to clear the concept of hijab…there is a misconception that hijab means only head covering…unfortunately there are many sisters who cover their heads but their body is not fully covered so the main purpose of hijab is not fulfilled….
According to Qur’an and Sunnah there are basically six criteria for observing hijaab:
1) Extent: The first criterion is the extent of the body that should be covered. This is different for men and women. The extent of covering obligatory on the male is to cover the body at least from the navel to the knees. For women, the extent of covering obligatory is to cover the complete body except the face and the hands upto the wrist. If they wish to, they can cover even these parts of the body. Some scholars of Islam insist that the face and the hands are part of the obligatory extent of ‘hijaab’.
(THERE IS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION AMONG SCHOLARS WHETHER FACE VEIL IS OBLIGATORY OR NOT…SO WE ARE NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ON THAT AND PLEASE DONT ASK THIS QUESTION)
All the remaining five criteria are the same for men and women.
2. The clothes worn should be loose and should not reveal the figure.
3. The clothes worn should not be transparent such that one can see through them.
4. The clothes worn should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex.
5. The clothes worn should not resemble that of the opposite sex.
6. The clothes worn should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. they should not wear clothes that are specifically identities or symbols of the unbelievers’ religions.
for example muslim women cannot wear CROSS which is the sign of christianity or anything that is a specific sign on non believers
SHARE WITH UR SISTERS FRIENDS AND RELATIVES SO THAT EVERY ONE CAN KNOW THIS BASIC THING.
<photo id=”1″ />